Skintwo Exchange of Products. The item(s) I have ordered are too small/big. How do I return it?
All of our items come with a 14 day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with any of our products or you would like to exchange them for a different size, an alternative product or a refund of your money please read our conditions below.
- - Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- - Goods will only be accepted that are returned as new, i.e. have not been washed or worn, with tags and labels still intact. (This excludes non-returnable goods, please see below)
- - Postage will not be refunded.
- - Please note we cannot be responsible for returned items lost in the post back to us, so we suggest you use Special Delivery or Recorded post or some other method of insured post to safeguard yourself.
- - If any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods to you at your expense.
When returning items please
- - Request a return confirmation email, including a brief description of the items that you wish to return. This is done via your My Account screen.
- - Select the Customer Service/Order Query and create a New Ticket, using the relevant drop down options and entering the details of your proposed return in the message box provided.
- - On receipt of this notice a member of the Customer Service team will review the request and if valid will send you a confirmation email with return of goods instructions which you will then need to follow.
Unit 4, Finway Court
*We are unable to accept returns to the Waterloo shop.
**Please note we will not be responsible for returned items lost in the post back to us, so we suggest you use Special Delivery or Recorded post or some other method of insured post to safeguard yourself.
Non Refundable GoodsGoods of an intimate nature are non refundable and non exchangeable once they have been opened, this includes hosiery, underwear, wigs and is in accordance with health and hygiene regulations.
All products are inspected before dispatch, however in the unlikely event that your goods are faulty please return within 28 days. We regret that we are unable to accept any faulty items back after this time.
Please return the item in a clean condition, in its original packaging, complete with any manuals and accessories. When returning faulty items please state the fault of the item on the dispatch note that was received with your order, this can be a photocopy of the original document.
If the item is faulty we will cover the cost of your return postage up to a value of £7.50. Parcels costing over £7.50 or posting from overseas please email us to obtain your personal reference number.
Cancellations of unopened orders
Customers may cancel their order within 7 days of purchase. A refund will be issued straight away if the goods have not left our premises. If the goods are in transit we will refund you as soon as we receive the goods back.